Criteria for Admission
- Admissions will be made as per regulations established by the State Govt. of Tamil Nadu
- A student seeking admission into any class should produce a valid Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the previous school as well as the Corporation Birth Certificate and Community Certificate.
- Admissions for Classes IX to XI will be made only on production of Transfer Certificate attested by the Education Officer and Mark sheets from recognized schools.
- Students of CBSE pattern, Anglo Indian pattern, Tamil Nadu General Pattern and other Patterns should get their T.C. countersigned by the Educational Officer of the system.
- It also applies for students going from here to other schools and states.
- Students who seek admission in the middle of the year have to pay the tuition fees along with the Special Fees from June onwards.
- On admission for new students, parents are requested to pay the fees in cash or cheque in favor of Alagappa Schools.
- Existing students can pay the fees through Bank (KVB Purasiwalkam Branch) or in cash to the school
- E payment (Online Fees Payment) is under Construction.
- “Swipe the Card” facility has been enabled in our school premises. Parents can use this facility for paying the fees.
- For NRI Students any query on fees, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Fees once paid cannot be refunded. School Fees must be paid at the beginning of the academic year, failing which the names will be withheld.
Penalties for late payment:
- Students will not be permitted to attend class on default of payment.
- Tuition Fees: The Student’s name will be struck off the class rolls for default of tuition fee payment. A fine of Rs.250/- per month after the specified due date will be levied.
FEES PAID FOR WHOLE YEAR PREFERRED